Saint Paul Street Evangelization, Grand Rapids,
will have a table set up indoors for handing out material, and for talking and praying with others.
From: Monday – Saturday, August 8-13, 1:00 – 8:00 pm
Dan Anderson likely will be there the entire time, except as other dedicated Catholics feel comfortable occupying the table. Come as you’re available, alone or with a friend. If you’re not comfortable actively participating, simply pray or observe, as Dan talks with passersby.
At: Kent County Youth Fair
No training or experience necessary for simply handing out Rosaries, Miraculous Medals, and pamphlets, or for casually talking and praying with anyone open to it. If you’d like to look further into evangelism, though, follow the SPSE links from https://birgittaville.com/spse-gr/
Dan Anderson: (616) 648-0549; DeeDee Anderson: (616) 648-1430
First Saint Paul Street Evangelization
Grand Rapids Meeting 8/1/2022
- While I’m directing people to our room, do the following:
- Email me now, at Birgittaville@protonmail.com ; Write SPSE in the Subject field and simply say “hello”. If you can’t email now, write your email address on the provided sheet.
- Visit our communications page at https://birgittaville.com/spse-gr/ Use the links to SPSE, to get familiar with their site.
- Look over items at their store. You might want to order a pack of Rosaries or Miraculous Medals. https://evangelizationschool.com/store/
- View their items on the table in our room.
- Divide into groups by Greater Grand Rapids geography. Exchange information. Perhaps you’ll want to carpool to events.
- View the Quick-Start Guide, mainly at home. https://evangelizationschool.com/quick-start-guide/
- If you want more in depth training, attend the August 20 virtual session.
- Our first evangelization event: TBD
- After evangelizing for one hour, we’ll debrief and socialize at: TBD
- Watch my video of my son’s testimony of conversion. https://youtu.be/sTQxe2RAxDg
- End by praying a decade of the Divine Mercy Chaplet.
Dear faithful Catholic, with a heart for evangelization,
I invite you to our first St. Paul Street Evangelization organizational meeting on August 1, 7:00 pm, at Sacred Heart of Jesus (lower level).
– I’ll give a brief introduction to SPSE and our approach to evangelization.
– We’ll find a time and place for our first evangelization that works for most, and set a place for meeting just after to share experiences.
– We’ll establish a method of communication: email, text, Slack…and exchange information.
Please forward this to other like minded Catholics and view the links below.
The letter of endorsement from our Bishop, Most Reverend David J. Walkowiak:
June 30, 2022
Mr. Daniel Anderson
905 Joslin St. SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49507
Dear Mr. Anderson,
Greetings in the Lord! I am writing in response to your letter dated June 14th in which you requested a statement of support for the work of the St. Paul Street Evangelizationapostolate.
Along with my brother bishops who serve as episcopal advisers to this apostolate, I am familiar with the important work being accomplished to invite people to encounter the Lord in His Church. Be assured therefore of my endorsement and support for the
ongoing efforts of the St. Paul Street Evangelization ministry.
Sincerely yours in Christ,
Most Reverend David J. Walkowiak
Bishop of Grand Rapids
From Brian Lee | Director of Evangelization Teams:
SPSE Promotional videos and Links
- About SPSE
- SPSE Endorsements
- What we do
- Why Street Evangelization
- EWTN News – Gaithersburg Team
- Dallas Team
Free Training Videos
- What is Evangelization? – Dr. Mary Healy explains the biblical roots of Evangelization.
- Street Evangelization Primer – Bob Wilson give a short (7 min) overview of the SPSE Street Evangelization method.
- 10 Ways to be a Better Evangelist – Bob Wilson breaks down the need for evangelization in our world along with 10 easy ways to share our Catholic faith effectively.
- SPSE free training videos
SPSE Stories from the Street blog – https://streetevangelization.com/blog/
Brian Lee | Director of Evangelization TeamsSt. Paul Evangelization Institute26238 Ryan Rd., Warren, MI 48091765.293.7107
“…I can live a meaningful life, and give thanks to the Lord. It feels amazing. Praise be to the Highest!!!” May 1994 – June 2022